Salt Chlorinators & Replacement Cells Brisbane
PureSilk Heavy Duty Salt Chlorinator
Puresilk’s patented vertical cell and internal by-pass system actually reduce pressure drop across the cell making it ideal for even the most complex of pool configurations. For added flexibility, the cell is suitable for both 40mm and 50mm connections. Puresilk™ cell housings are constructed of high impact acrylics for greater durability and longer life. The twin start thread allows for quick and easy electrode removal. The high pressure cell is suitable for both high pressure spa and for in-floor cleaning systems. All Puresilk™ chlorinators are rated as ‘heavy duty.
- Puresilk™ Automatic Chlorinator Microprocessor Control System - Self-Cleaning Cells. Puresilk’s™ microprocessor automatically reverses the polarity of each electrolytic plate to clean them completely whenever necessary.
- Automatic Output Limiting - Protects power supply from over-salting and allows salt to be added without switching the chlorinator off. [No fuses, no circuit breakers needed.]
- Automatic Low Salt Warning - If salt levels fall below the optimum threshold, the diagnostic display scrolls a message requesting a salt top up.
- Automatic Low Salt Shut-down & Re-start - To protect the electrode from damage, the cell shuts down and a message scrolls if salt levels fall below the minimum point. The cell then continues to re-test and when normal salt levels are restored the cell will automatically re-start.
- No Back-up Batteries Required - In the event of a power failure all information is stored for at least seven days without the need for batteries that can go flat or leak.
- 24-Hour Boost Mode - The chlorinator and pump can be set to operate at full output for 24 hours. Thereafter it will automatically return to normal operation.
- Pump Protection Monitor - If ever the pump is starved of water, the Puresilk™ microprocessor will switch off the pump and protect it from running dry. The timing is adjustable to suit different hydraulic conditions and pump types.
- Pump Flush Feature - Cell power will automatically switch off for 30 seconds prior to the pump switching off to ensure the cell housing and the pump are flushed of concentrated chlorine. This prevents high chlorine levels in the pipework corroding heat exchangers and the valve components of in-floor cleaning systems.
PureSilk Replacement Cells
PureSilk Chromatalyzer Reagent Set
The E Series Salt Chlorinator offers affordable, reverse polarity self cleaning technology in a simple to use, easy to install yet robust and reliable product.
This legendary reliability has now been incorporated into a low cost, reverse polarity, self cleaning salt chlorinator – the E Series Salt Chlorinator.
Using the same platform as the renowned VX, the E Series simplifies the operation and functionality to provide a low cost, low maintenance salt chlorinator suitable for most sized residential swimming pools.
Manual dosing of liquid or granular chlorine can be hazardous. Over dosing can cause eye irritation, itchy skin and a strong chlorine order. The AstralPool VX salt chlorinator continuously generates the precise level of chlorine required into your pool. With the convenience of a touch pad the level of output can be adjusted and operating hours can be preset. With the self cleaning ability the VX Salt Chlorinator is perfect for any pool and spa combination
Poolrite's classic S3500 is manufactured with high quality materials to create robust and reliable water care technology.
Poolrite's range of salt chlorinators is recognised by the pool and spa professionals as one of the most reliable and robust salt chlorinator systems available.
The reliability has now been incorporated into a low cost, standard and reverse polarity, self cleaning salt chlorinator that is avaiable in either 25g for pools up to 60.000 litre or 35g suitable for pools up to 80,000 litre.
The S3500 simplifies the operation and functionality to provide a low cost, low maintenance salt chlorinator suitable for most swimming pools.
The Surechlor 3500 is the ideal replacement for an existing Poolrite Surechlor, AKS or Enduro Chlorinator.
We supply this product with battery back up, so if you are connected to Tariff 33 or have a power cut, the timer will maintain the current time.
The Australian-designed Surechlor 4500 was vigorously tested during a three-year trial and is programmable for future innovations and functions.
The 4500 also features a time display and adjustible chlorine output, a salt-test function, manual pump mode and real-time clock with battery backup.
Poolrite offers a three-year warranty on the power pack and a three-year full and two-year pro-rata warranty on the cell.
The Surechlor 4500 is ideal for both salt and mineral pool applications and is an ideal replacement for Poolrite S4000 chlorinators or the original Magnablu Hydroxinators*
When matched with a Poolrite Gemini, energy efficient pump, the S4500 can control pump speed and provide remote control operation of pool lights.
* MAGNABLU & HYDROXINATOR are trademarks of Zodiac Group Australia Pty Ltd